Wednesday, January 26, 2011

wisdom365days

I am very lucky because I have reached to the stage of understanding myself. I mean what I had done so far.
Now, I will continue to do good deeds and gradually get rid all my bad habits.
I have to learn good things everyday because I have to dilute all my bad thoughts. I am now following the good advice from ancient saints. This saints are my true friends. Their wisdom wake my up from my dreams.
I am lucky to wake up again and this time I am ready strengthened.
I have decided to live the life of wisdom 365 days every year until my last day in this earth.
I will share with your how I had turned all my bad habits to good habits.
Your are all welcome to share with me your experiences how you had improved your life.
Together we can progress in the right direction.
Mould ourselves, do not always dwell in the same old and bad paths.
Let's all wake up from our dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment