Friday, January 28, 2011

Learn everyday without fail

In order to know the ways of transforming myself from bad to good. I have to learn from the teacheres who have wisdom.
Why I need to learn from the teacher with wisdom because he is the one who ready do it and have shown excellent examples. It is useless to learn from those hypocrites who only can talk but do all types of bad activities.
I now learn everyday. Only that I can progress daily. If I never learn daily, definitely the bad thoughts will come back again because the environment everywhere are bad.
If I never mindful, I will be shaken again and again just like most of the human beings.
Yesterday I learnt one thing--Learn good things everyday and put it into action in our daily life.
Thanks for reading, see you on my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment