Sunday, January 30, 2011

Talk to elderly man

Yesterday I talked to the elderly man who is about 85years old. I saw him walking in difficulty and he could not stand straight.
Normally when people see such a situation, people just simply ignore him. I smiled to him and said to him:" Have you taken your breakfast?"
He said he could not eat much. I asked him:" do you feel painful while walking?" He said:" Yes, because I had gone through two operation when I was 40 over years old."
I said:" How come you needed to go through two operation?
He told me that he was the labourer that he needed to squat down most of the time. One day, he felt difficulty in eating because his intestines were twisted, that;s why he needed to go for operation.
The first operation was not successful as he could not eat due ti vomiting.
After one week, he needed to go for second operation and this is was successful.......
This is the first time that I talked to the elder for over half an hour.
I  comforted him and told him I will talk to him next time.
I think I have done something good. what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment