Monday, January 24, 2011

What are my bad habits?

I like to smoke. Everyday, I smoke 20 sticks.
I like to go indecent web sites.
I like to see girls.
I like gamble.
I like to talk nonsense.
I like to go indecent places.
I am greedy for many things.
I am easily angry.
I am lazy and many more. Do you have some or all of my habits? I do not know but.........
Yes, I want to get rid of all these bad habits.
I want to have good habits.
Please do not laugh at me.
Hee hee hee, I have just successfully get rid of some of the above bad habits. Do you know which one?
If you want to know which habits I have just changed. Then you have to drop some comments here, thanks.
You see, I am greedy for your comments, alas. I will mention the habits that I have just changed on next month.

2 comments:

  1. Pathetic.
    heeheeheee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which indecent web sites? Details and addresses, please.

    ReplyDelete